Friday 24 October 2014

BOO! I'ts almost that time....

Hello!

It's getting to be that time of year - leaves are falling, colors are changing and the Halloween/Fall Decor starts to appear!

I was feeling a little crafty this morning, so I decided to play around a bit with a frame and the Scaredy Cat Paperpack from Close to My Heart.



I took a simple frame from the craft store and applied the patterned paper with Bonding Memories glue.  Next, I sanded the edges smooth with a sanding block and applied Sunset Ink with a sponge.  I used a retired stamp set called "Wicked" and stamped the witch, cat and witch hat with Black ink  I fussy cut them out and sponged the edges with Thistle ink.  Notice on the witch, I colored her socks with our new Twin Touch(TM) Shinhan(TM) markers. 



I also stamped "Have a Wicked Halloween" in Thistle ink directly onto the paper covered frame. 

I finished it off with a few black rhinestones I had in my stash.  I think it turned out great!

Until next time,

-jess

Supplies Used (all CTMH unless indicated)
Scaredy Cat Paperpack
Colonial White Paper
"Wicked" Stamp Set
Inks: Sunset, Thistle & Black
Sponge
Twin Touch(TM) Shinhan(TM) Markers in Peony Purple and Leaf Green
Bonding Memories Adhesive
Pop-up Foam Tape
Black Rhinestones (non-CTMH - from my stash) 
Non-Stick Mircrotip Scissors


No comments:

Post a Comment