Tuesday 14 October 2014

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #77

Hello!

I hope everyone had an amazing Thanksgiving Weekend (well, my Canadian friends anyways!).  The turkey is done and it's time to start thinking about the next big holiday - Christmas!

This week's challenge was a great sketch - I am going to use this layout again!

Here was our sketch:

Here is what I came up with:


I played with a retired paper pack from Close to My Heart and the new textured cardstock!  Colors used were primarily Ruby and Juniper (CTMH).


I embellished the inside as well.

I hope you enjoy this card and will come and play along with us!

-jess

5 comments:

  1. Very nice Jess! Love that texture! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the textured shiny paper! It worked perfectly with your paper! Just the right amount of sparkle too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card!!!! Fantabulous job. Love the embossed paper and glitter paper. It came together great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this.. love that paper... I still haven't used all of mine. Makes me want to get it out again...

    ReplyDelete