Tuesday 28 February 2017

SparkleNSprinkle - March Reveal

Welcome to the ALL NEW 
Sparkle N Sprinkle
 March Reveal Blog Hop!



NEW STORE - NEW BLOG - NEW PRODUCT LINES!


There are FOUR new rubber stamp sets being released this month, plus a new Digi Papers set, and a Digi Only Bundle set full of lots of extras.   

The sets are:


Flower Silhouettes - 824  (digi version - DIGI824BG)

Patriotic Girlfriends - 827  (digi version - DIGI827J)

Irish Blessings - St. Patrick's Day - 834  (digi version  DIGI834B - includes additional images)

Bonnet Bouquet - 838  (digi version - DIGI838J)

DIGI3130FS - Blue Pansies Digi Bundle Pack   (includes lots of images, decoupage sheets, sentiments, and papers)

DIGI4002FS - Digi Watercolor Papers: Blue 

When you purchase the digital versions of any of the SNS rubber sets, you are getting lots of extras that are not available otherwise.  These extras can include additional images, sentiments, digi papers, and/or decoupage sheets that not available with the rubber version.  

Every new digi set purchased always includes the following:
 ~ black and white images
~ colored images
  ~ .jpeg format (white background) 
~ .png format (transparent background) 
 ~ a cut file to use with your electronic cutting machines!


You're definitely going to want both the rubber versions AND the digital versions of all our new releases.



The new sets are 20% off until March 3, 2017, so after the blog hop, hop on over to the NEW STORE and have fun shopping - be sure to check out the OTHER amazing new products as well! With names like TONIC and STAMPENDOUS and HOUSE MOUSE, you're sure to fill that cart up quickly!


SNS also has a brand new blog, which can be found here!



On March 3, ONE GRAND PRIZE WINNER will be selected from the comments left on all the Designers' blogs listed below.  Please leave a comment with each designer to be eligible for the Grand Prize (checked for compliance).  The Grand Prize Winner will be announced on the SNS Facebook page and the SNS New Blog.  

The Blog Hop Order this month is:

Anne
Jess - you are here!
Eret
Donna
Shona
Diane
Chris
Belinda

(*Tip: if you have difficulty with a particular link, try clicking on the Designer's blog title to send you to their Home page.)



We hope you enjoy the New Reveal Blog Hop as much as we do.  Thanks for joining us and remember to comment on each of the Designers' blogs to be eligible for the Grand Prize.  
 Wonder who the Mystery Host will be this month????


Have you checked out the SNS YouTube Channel featuring Demo Donna?  If not, then you are in for a real treat.  Subscribe today to get all the latest Demo Donna tips and techniques!









I fell in love with the Bonnet Bouquet Stamp Set and couldn't wait to try it out!

Supply List:



I decided I really wanted to do the Cracked Glass technique with this card!


First, I started by printing off the Digital version of the image (digi version - DIGI838J).  I trimmed it to the size I wanted to use and then covered the entire image with Veramark Ink.  I sprinkled on the Super Thick Clear Embossing Powder and heat set.  I repeated the steps 2 more times to make a very thick, glossy layer of embossing powder.  I placed the image in the freezer for about 5 minutes and then came the FUN!  CRACKING!  I gently cracked the frozen piece of paper until I got the amount of cracks I wanted.  How fun and easy!

    

 

I made the background by stamping the sentiment over and over.  Then I applied some Aquamarine Embellishment Mousse to distress it.  



I stamped the main sentiment using Vesamark Ink and embossed with Black Detail Embossing Powder. All the layers were adhered with 1/4" Tear-ific Tape and I finished it off with some Sunlit Meadow Glitter Drops & Bright Metallic Gold Crystal Drops.










The next stop on our blog hop is the amazingly talented Eret and you can find her blog HERE.

I hope you enjoyed my card and our new release!  Sometimes the simplest of techniques can make amazing cards!

Until next time,

Jess 

16 comments:

  1. Hi, Jess! Love your cracked ice technique and the beautiful colors you've selected. I have also fallen in love with the placement of your images on your card! Wonderful background paper, and beautiful use of a tag! So pretty! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cracked ice technique is da bomb! I am definitely going to try it. This card is beautiful, gorgeous, and so much fun. I love what you have done, and everything is perfect. I love the background too. What a cool way to make a patterned background from one of the sentiments!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this looks amazing! Great coloring and I love that you used the cracking technique on this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this card with such an amazing image and wonderful details! Great job!
    Valerija xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very creative Jess. Great results with the Cracked Ice Technique and the tag is so pretty. Gorgeous background too. Nice old feel to this project - great work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful creation Jess! Gosh I haven't used that technique in ages ... thanks for the inspiration to use it again! I always love how it looks! Your design is fabulous! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Jess! Love the crackle technique and colors on this card! I love vintage and I love this card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I absolutely LOVE this card! The cracked glass technique is so lovely and gives this card a unique vintage appearance. I will be using this technique on future cards I can guarantee that!

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW - WONDERFUL card!
    LOVE the flowers & hat, LOVE the colours and design too! Your cracking technique looks ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS and sounds EXCITING, can't wait to try it => THANK YOU for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card and stamp! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. WoW an awesome card I just watched the video with Demo Donna on the cracking technique and luv it. Your card is just beautiful luv the colors you used. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the vintage feel of your card. Super Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Jess, your card is amazing! Love the cracked image and your beautiful self made pattern papaer. Thos green glitter drops are so pretty. Everything on your card is perfect. Fantastic work!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautifully created Jess..wow...love the entire design, so many pretty, pretty details!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, your cracked card is fabulous! This is a technique I need to try, it looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  16. So beautiful with this technique and I like the embellishments.

    ReplyDelete