Friday 10 February 2017

SparkleNSprinkle - Leafy Flower Spring Wreath #1

Hello friends!


It's time for me to post another gorgeous card created with SparkleNSprinkle's amazing products!

Up today is a card I made featuring Leafy Flower Spring Wreath #815P5.

Supply List:
Glass Glitter Fuchsia

I am just in LOVE with simplicity and spring right now!  This card definitely fits the bill.

I started by stamping the wreath image onto white cardstock using Versamark Ink.  I embossed it with Black Detail Embossing Powder and then watercolored the image.   Once it was dry, I fussy cut out the wreath.  The sentiment was stamped onto white cardstock with Versamark and embossed with Berry Bliss Embossing Powder.


I added drops of Rosewater Jewel Drops to the middle of the flowers and on the bow portion of the wreath. When they were dry, they really blended in - but added just a little something extra.

I cut out an 2 different sized ovals of sticker paper and an oval of pink cardstock.  The pink cardstock I ran through my big shot to give more texture.  I covered the larger oval with of Sparkling Snow Glitter. I removed the protective backing of the smaller oval of sticker paper and popped on the pink oval, leaving just an edge of the adhesive exposed. I sprinkled on the Fuchsia Glass Glitter.  I carefully pressed it down to burnish into the adhesive. So pretty!


I adhered all my layers using 1/4" Tear-ific Tape.  Finally, I added Rose Water Jewel Drops to the embossed raised dots on the background. 


I hope you enjoyed this card!  Can't wait to share more this month! Until next time,

 photo MHKDesigns_FreshByJess_Signature.png

2 comments:

  1. So much texture and fun! I love the glass glitter. Gorgeous! The sentiment and wreath are so pretty too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Jess! Love the embossing and the Jewel Drop combination! Great dimension!

    ReplyDelete