Wednesday 1 February 2017

MHKDesigns - February Monthly Challenge

Hello friends!

Welcome to our February MHKDesigns Monthly Challenge!  Every month we will have a new inspired challenge for you to play along with. You could win a fantastic prize from MKHDesigns simply by creating something and sharing it on the blog!

Here is the February Challenge prompt:

Image may contain: text



Here is what I created using "Pretty Petunias":



I really love this set! I colored the digi using watercolor paints.

Come and play along with us! :)

Until next time,


2 comments:

  1. Pretty image, pretty colors, pretty card :) Hugs...Janie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally adore this bloom in BLUE! What a fabulous idea--and I adore the texture and sparkle you added, as well! This is beautiful, Jess! Sending HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete