Thursday 15 December 2022

Creative Knockouts #483 - 'Tis the Season

Hello crafty friends!

Wowsers!  How is Christmas only 10 days away?  Is it just me, or are you also ready to move on from Holiday Cards and bring on allll the Valentines? hehe  I can't wait!

It's time for a new challenge over at Creative Knockouts Challenge #483. 

Our theme this week is "Anything Goes” and our sponsor is the amazing “The Paper Shelter. What I love about them is that their images can be downloaded and used immediately - no coloring required!  Perfect for quick cards.

I chose to work with a stamp set called "Fa-La-La". It's a super adorable group of carolers!

Here is what I created:




Super cute and super simple! 

I hope you enjoy this card!  Merry Christmas everyone! I hope you have an amazing and creative holiday season.

Can't wait to see what you all create!  Good luck at the challenge!

xoxo
Jess


No comments:

Post a Comment