Thursday 1 December 2022

Creative Knockouts #481 - Winter Wonderland

Hello crafty friends!

Let is snow, let it snow, let it snow! It's been a snowy week here on the prairies (well duh, it is December now! haha). I've been in full on Christmas Card mode this month....and today's card is super adorable!

It's time for a new challenge over at Creative Knockouts Challenge #480. 

Our theme this week is "Anything Goes” and our sponsor is the amazing “Lee Holland”. I chose to work with a stamp set called "Dragon Pulling Sledge".

Here is what I created:





I picked up some brand new metallic watercolors, so I decided to use them on my card this week. I did a spray with a White Gloss Spray - it added a subtle effect.

 
 

To emulate some snow, I used a bit of crackle paste.





My sentiment is from Tim Holtz.

I hope you enjoy this card!  I'm having fun trying different techniques.

Can't wait to see what you all create!  Good luck at the challenge!

xoxo
Jess

P.S. I'm Entering this card over at World Wide Open Design Team Challenges.

1 comment:

  1. Yep, your card is so adorable. Brings a big smile to my face. Love how you made the snow!! Nice coloring. Thank you for sharing with us over at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge.
    Barbara DT

    ReplyDelete