Thursday 16 June 2022

Creative Knockouts Challenge #457


Happy Thursday friends!

I’m super happy to announce that I only have two more chemotherapy appointments left! Horray! There’s still a long road to go, but I’ll be happy to have this part done! Onward and upward!

It's time for a new challenge over at Creative Knockouts. For Challenge #457, our theme is Use Two or More Patterned Papers!

Our wonderful sponsor is KLM Designs. Their stamps are just adorable! I used the Digital Stamp called Christmas Light Gnome.

I printed off the digi and coloured with alcohol markers - still not my fave thing to do but I’m trying! Lol

The pattern papers are from Prima. I figure I could use this challenge to get a head start on Christmas cards! Hehe

Here is what I created in more detail:



Thanks for stopping by! Your comments mean a lot to me :)

Hugs! 

Jess


No comments:

Post a Comment