Thursday 2 June 2022

Creative Knockouts Challenge #455 with Twinkle Lane Designs - Fun Folds


Happy Thursday friends!

June!  Time flies when we are having fun, right? 

It's time for a new challenge over at Creative Knockouts. For Challenge #455, our theme is Fun Folds!

Our wonderful sponsor is Twinkle Lane Designs. Such whimsical and fun stamps. I used the Digital Stamp called Mini Ice Creams

I started by using the digi to create a full sheet of paper. I printed it onto white cardstock, then watercolored to give it some brightness!  Then, I found this adorable Kite design folded card on Pinterest and followed her instructions.

Here is what I created in more detail:





A little bit of lace and embroidery floss finished off the "tail" of my kite!  How cute!

I hope to see you at the challenge. Challenges are a great way to bust out of a creative funk - or just to have fun and maybe win a prize or two!

Until next time,

Jess

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous design, I will be trying this!

    ReplyDelete