Saturday 16 May 2020

3D Roses with Rinea

Good morning crafty friends!


I hope you are all doing fantastic today. I am very excited to share a new creation with you today featuring  Rinea products - GIANT Paper Roses. That's right!  The largest rose in this photo is approx 1 foot across in size!!  I am working on a large backdrop display, and this is just the beginning!

I did create a YouTube Tutorial to show you how to make them - first up, the supply list!

Supply List:

Hot Glue Gun

Cricut Design Space File #M11894618 from
Llama Be Your Valentine

Check out the tutorial below:



Remember, you can save 10% on your Rinea order when you shop HERE. Thanks so much for stopping by today. I hope you are inspired to use your Rinea Foiled Paper to create beautiful flowers!

See you again soon!

xoxo
Jess





No comments:

Post a Comment