Thursday 23 April 2020

Creative Knockouts Challenge #347 - Friendship

Hello crafty friends!

It's time for a new challenge over at Creative Knockouts Challenge #347. Our theme this week is "Friendship" and our sponsor is "The Artsy Stamper". 

I chose to work with a stamp set called “Koi Pond”. I’m very lucky to have a rubber version of this stamp in my stash from (the now retired) SparkleNSprinkle, but you can still grab the digital version here.

Here is what I created:


I love simple cards that yield stunning results. I did a quick watercolor “smoosh” background on watercolor paper, then let dry. Once it was dry, I stamped my images. To do this with the digital version, you would print your images first, the do the smooshed background. Easy peasy! I also added a quick shot of shimmer spray.

I hope to see you at the challenge. Challenges are a great way to bust out of a creative funk - or just to have fun and maybe win a prize or two!

Until next time,

Jess

1 comment:

  1. This is beautiful Jess, I've never worked with watercolors but you've inspired me to try!

    ReplyDelete