Sunday 15 July 2018

Ninabrook Card Reveal - July 2018

Hello crafty folks!

I'm soooo excited to share with you my "Christmas in July" cards for Ninabrook.com this month!  I sure enjoyed working with the Merry & Bright Bundle of products! 

The extra supplies I used in addition to the bundle were:
From my stash: Red Pull Ribbon, black & red ink, holiday greeting sentiment stamps & some red cardstock

Other than that, I just focused on using the items in the awesome bundle! I have TONS of leftovers to make more than these five cards too - you will easily be able to create a ton of HOMEMADE Christmas & Holiday cards!!!!


Here are the cards I designed:






You are just going to love the products - from the tin pins, to the tags and the fun stickers!  Lots of Christmas time fun to be had. I can't wait to share with you again!  Until next time, stay CRAFTY!

 photo MHKDesigns_FreshByJess_Signature.png

No comments:

Post a Comment