Thursday 30 November 2017

Papercraft Business Challenge - December 2017

Welcome to our VERY FIRST Papercraft Business Challenge!  I'm so excited to be a part of this BRAND NEW Challenge Team!




Our theme is Anything Goes (with optional CHRISTMAS) - perfect, right?  We have a prize too!  You could win this adorable Magnolia Designs - Christmas Eve Edwin Stamp!




Here is what I created:


I picked up some products from the Pebbles "Merry Merry" Christmas Collection - the 6x6 Paper Pack & the Ephemera Pack - and went to work! I love being able to create fun things with less product, don't you?  This paper is fun and has a hint of a vintage vibe to me - which is my fave ;)

I decided to make a trio of cards in various shapes - a 4.5" round card, a 3x3 mini card and a standard A2 (4.5" x 5.5") card. All I needed to add in from my stash was some Green & Red Cardstock (I used New England Ivy & Ruby cardstock from Close to My Heart!)

 

 

I added a few hints of glitter using a glue pen and some Gypsy Red Glitter from SparkleNSprinkle. I love being able to create beautiful cards from minimal amounts of supplies - sometimes it's nice to be able to just pull out some adhesive and one or two other things to create!

I just love making Christmas cards - I always get a little sad when the "season" comes to an end. 

I hope you will come and join us for this super fun new challenge!  Did you know that Papercraft Business also offers a FREE Blog Purpose Course?  It's perfect if you are just starting our or if you simply want to improve your Blog's purpose!

SIGN UP FOR THE FREE 5 DAY EMAIL CHALLENGE!

See you all next time!
Jess

6 comments:

  1. I absolutely adore your set of cards! Beautiful work, teammie! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jessica, you're trio of Christmas cards are awesome! I love how they are different shapes & sizes too. Excellent job! I love them.

    XO Lisa @ Papercraft Business
    Join in on the fun with our Papercraft Business Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great set of cards Jessica, wonderful layouts and love the vintage feel. :)

    ReplyDelete