Monday 20 November 2017

Stick It Down - November 2017

Hello friends!

Welcome to another month with Stick It Down!  As a member of the card team, I was excited to create with this month's sketch!


November Card Sketch

I was playing with my sewing machine this week, so I decided to keep going and create my card with it!

Here is what I created:



I used a now retired stamp set from Close to My Heart for the sentiment and the super cute flamingo!  I used a zigzag stitch to adhere the fabric piece to the cardstock.  The fabric is my current fave from our local fabric store, North 40 Fabrics (I just happen to work there!).  Cute, eh?

I hope you will come along and play with us this month!

See you soon!

Jess

1 comment:

  1. Love the idea of using fabric!! So cute with your flamingo image and the bow, Jess!

    ReplyDelete