Friday 10 March 2017

SparkleNSprinkle - Irish Blessings #1

Hello friends!






























I have a super fun "lucky" card to share with you today for SparkleNSprinkle!  I created this card using the Irish Blessings Stamp Set!

Supply List:



I started by stamping my main horseshoe image using Versamark Ink and embossing with Black Detail Embossing Powder (my go-to powder for outlining!).  I colored in the image using ShinHan TwinTouch Markers.  Using the Versamark, I stamped some of the clovers around the image and embossed with Palm Green Embossing Powder. I took a second piece of white cardstock and inked up the entire panel with the Versamark Ink Pad (just tapping it around randomly).  Then, I sprinkled on the Palm Green Embossing Powder and heat set - creating a really cool background.

Next, I set to work on my flowers!  I took a piece of 2.5" Tear-ific Tape and applied it to a piece of white cardstock. I punched out my shapes and then simply peeled off the adhesive backing and applied my Luau Green Glitter (burnishing well!).  So quick and easy!

 

I used the Mini Blender Brush  to apply Indian Gold Embellishment Mousse to all the edges of my paper pieces.  I stamped the Good Luck sentiment in with Versamark Ink and embossed with Black Detail Embossing Powder.  I followed the same stamping pattern with the clovers around the sentiment, and rubbed on some of the Indian Gold Embellishment Mousse to further accent the pieces. 

 

All the layers were adhered with 1/4" Tear-ific Tape. To add that finishing touch, Bright Metallic Gold Enamel Drops were added to accent the horseshoes and corners. 

 

I'm also entering this card in the Cardz4Galz Challenge #42 - Name Your Powder!

I hope you enjoy this card and I can't wait to share more with you next time!

Jess

6 comments:

  1. Beautifully created Jess...so very 'Irish'..love it...I have this set on my blog today too...great minds...lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) Great minds...hehehe for sure!

      Delete
  2. Fantastic St. Patrick's Day card, Jess! Loving your use of the soft EP around the edges in your shamrocks. LOVE the embellishment mousse background, too! Always a delight for you to play with us at the Cardz 4 Galz Challenge. We love seeing your paper crafting projects, and are so happy you have joined us! Please check back to see if you have won a badge!
    crafty hugs,
    de

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card. Love how you stamped the shamrocks around the edges on the background. Great use of mousse too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete