Friday 17 March 2017

Creative Corner Challenges - For the Dogs

Hello friends!

It's time for another fun week over at Creative Corner Challenges!  We didn't have a sponsor, so we were free to work with whatever we wanted. Our theme? FOR THE DOGS!  Anything to do with our furry friends!

I had to make some Dog Sympathy cards, so I grabbed this digital stamp from SparkleNSprinkle and went to work! Here is what I created:



The digi was pre-colored, so it was a snap to make!  I added a bit of shimmer with the Clear Shimmer Brush  from Close to My Heart.


I hope you will come out and play along with us!

 photo MHKDesigns_FreshByJess_Signature.png

2 comments:

  1. So sweet Jess. Great idea to use the colored digi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card for the loss of a pet as it is heartbreaking as I know, so is sure to cheer anyone up...what a cute pup this is!!

    ReplyDelete