Friday 26 February 2016

Disco Party Time!

Hello friends!

IMG_8202

I'm back on the SparkleNSprinkle Blog this week with a fun creation using a Digital-Only release!  I used the Disco Party {DIGI3124m} Stamp Set to make this card.  I printed off the perfectly colored image and the fun sayings, then went to work!

I decided to make a Step-Card as I already had a base ready to go from a previous project! If you don't have this die at home, you can actually purchase some ready to go Step Card Bases here!

IMG_8206

To add some pizzazz and pop to the fun image, I grabbed our fun Neon Glitters {GS-10} & Glue Pen {quicky} and went to work!  The technique is simple - apply the glue pen in the areas where you want the glitter and quickly sprinkle on the glitter!  I also did a quick squiggle around my "Let's Boogie" sentiment and added the Electrified! Glitter {G1135}.

IMG_8205

To decorate the card, I added some leftover "embellishments" from my previous project using Disco Girlfriends {DIGI774j}. Everything was adhered with Tear-ific Tape {SAT-04}.  I love how well it holds everything in place!  It's an amazing adhesive.

For the final added dimension, I used a fun "pop-up" spring to make the Disco Girl move and shake!  She truly is ready to boogie!

IMG_8203

I hope you love this fun card!  The digi images are just perfect for those of us who aren't the greatest at coloring ;)

Until next time,

Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment