Wednesday 13 January 2016

SparkleNSprinkle - Thinking of You!

Hello again!

I'm back with a quick post showcasing our new Stamp Set "Thinking of You"!  I used a cute Sizzix Die called "Fold-a-Long" (660373) to cut out the card base.  This card gives so much impact, you don't need to add very much "extra" to make it pop!  




I used the die set to cut the inside shape from Glossy White Cardstock (99575).  Next, I stamped with Versamark (VM-001) the flowers from "Thinking of You" Stampset  (769) and embossed with Candlelight Embossing Powder (EP386).  I just love how pretty these flowers are!




To finish the card I added some Pull Ribbon (White/Triple Silver) and stamped "Happy Birthday" using Versamark (VM-0001) and Black Magic Embossing Powder (EP255).

I hope you enjoy this card! Now go out and create something!!

Jess

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty card Jess. I also just love the SNS embossing powders, great quality. (and i already tried many brands)
    Hugs, Veerle x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute Jess! Loving that pull ribbon too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the die you used and such a great design overall.

    ReplyDelete