Sunday 3 January 2016

Cupcake Inspirations #341 with SparkleNSprinkle!

Hello friends!

I am so excited to participate as a SparkleNSprinkle Design Team member this week over at Cupcake Inspirations!  The theme this week is "Elegance".


Mmm- those look delicious!  Now I want cupcakes! LOL :)

Here is what I came up with:




Supply List:


So, to make this card, I started with the Candlelight Cardstock and made the cardbase.  I embossed a piece of white cardstcok with the criss-cross pattern and adhered to the base using Tear-ific Tape.  Next, I started working on the "Hooray!" Panel.  I added a piece of 2.5" Tear-ific Tape along the bottom and "Kiss-Cut" the sentiment out using the Ink Transfer Pad and my die. I then took off the adhesive backing from the sentiment and applied my Candlelight Embossing Powder.  I burnished it well.  Next, I removed the rest of the adhesive backing and applied Gold Detail Embossing Powder to the exposed adhesive.  I then used my heat tool to set the embossing powder.  Pretty cool, huh?  Next, I took my Fleur de Lis Enamel Embossing powder and sprinkled on lightly for some added effect.  I heat set from the underside so that it would not just blow away.  Once it was cool, I matted it with a piece of the Candlelight cardstock.


I just love this Cream Pull Ribbon!  I added a piece around the front of my panel.  To make the gorgeous bird, I took my Large Bird Flourish and covered it with Versamark Ink.  I sprinkled Fleur de Lis Enamel Embossing Powder all over it and heat set.  It is so gorgeous!  I added it to my card panel using Brushable Glue. To adhere the panel to my card base, I added some Foam Squares for added dimension. 


I hope you enjoy this creation!  Thanks for stoppi

Until next time, 

Jess

4 comments:

  1. OH my! This is just stunning. Love all the gold and texture and that bird flourish is just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - this is amazing!! The gold is so rich and elegant! Thanks so much for being our Guest this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! A glimmery, shimmery, glitzy and definitely elegant card! All that gold is so delicious, and the bird flourish, so eye-catching! Thank you for joining us as GD for this challenge; your card is inspiring in every way!
    ~c

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! This is absolutely gorgeous! It's so mixed media but so elegant, just perfect for this week's challenge! It was great having you as our guest!
    *naki*

    ReplyDelete