Thursday 4 April 2024

Gecko Galz - April 2024

Hello friends!




Happy April everyone! Spring is just around the corner - I love this time of year! 

We are celebrating all things Ethereal Spring this month and my feature project is super cute Fairy Bookmark!

There are a ton of Challenges for you to participate in and you can even grab FREE products from the blog to get you going! You can find the Challenge Blog HERE.  

Our theme in April is Ethereal Spring.





There is only one rule, and that is 
you need to use at least ONE  product from Gecko Galz!!  

It can be one of the free products, stamps, collage images, or digital papers!!  It is up to you!!
The winner will receive a $25 Gecko Galz Shopping Spree!!

There is also a Facebook Challenge group for some other fun challenges - and you can find that HERE.




Onto my projects!!!

I started with a Fairy Bookmark!  Isn't it adorable? 




I used the Fairy from the Magical Dreamland Tin Toppers to create this bookmark! I cut out the fairy wings twice to add a 3d effect and used Mod Podge to adhere everything to a blank bookmark base!


My other projects were some greeting cards.


You can grab the Rainbow Connection Digital ATC HERE.



You can grab the Stained Glass Beauty Collection HERE.

For this card, I printed out two sets of the flowers. I fussy cut all the sunflowers out and popped them up with dimensional dots.



This month's projects are short and sweet - but I think the colors of these amazing digis speak for themselves!  Sometimes you don't have to go overboard with embellishments, etc. Letting the images shine can be fun too!

I hope you will check out all the amazing products Gecko Galz has to offer!!   Enjoy and I'll see you soon!

xoxo
Jess





No comments:

Post a Comment