Monday 4 March 2024

Gecko Galz - March 2024

Hello friends!


Happy March! 

We are celebrating all things Mushrooms this month and my feature project is this adorable fairy box!

There are a ton of Challenges for you to participate in and you can even grab FREE products from the blog to get you going! You can find the Challenge Blog HERE.  

Our theme in February is Magical Mushrooms.



There is only one rule, and that is 
you need to use at least ONE  product from Gecko Galz!!  

It can be one of the free products, stamps, collage images, or digital papers!!  It is up to you!!
The winner will receive a $25 Gecko Galz Shopping Spree!!

There is also a Facebook Challenge group for some other fun challenges - and you can find that HERE.


Onto my projects!!!

I started with an Altered Heart Fairy Box!  

I will be posting a full tutorial for this tomorrow!!

 

 

Isn't it adorable? 

My second project was a
Banner Wall Hanging!!


 




I used a wooden banner piece I had in my stash and started by decoupaging some of the carved flowers paper with Mod Podge.  I fussy cut more flowers and pieces and kept creating until I felt it was done! 

You can grab the Carved Flowers Paper Pack HERE.


Finally, I created some Floral Cards!

I am completely in love with the Carved Flowers Set! Here are my cards;






Phew! I really stretched my creativity this month and I hope I gave you some inspiration to do the same.  I'm planning a few more in depth posts this month to share how I created them.


I hope you will check out all the amazing products Gecko Galz has to offer!!   Enjoy and I'll see you soon!

xoxo
Jess





No comments:

Post a Comment