Friday 2 April 2021

Butterfly Fun with Rinea Foiled Pape

Hello friends!

Wow! It's been a hot minute since I've been blogging....but I'm back!  I hope you are ready for some crafty goodness!



It's time for another  Rinea Project .

Today I'm sharing some easy ideas for using tools you already have in your craft space to with your foiled papers!

Here are the products you will need for this project:
Butterfly Punch
Butterfly Thin Cut Dies
Butterfly Bigz Die
Butterfly Embosslit
Butterfly Embossing Folder
Sizzix Big Shot


I created a short YouTube Video to show you how I used all these tools. Check it out here:

 


Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog!  I love to read your comments -
they are such an encouragement.
Remember, you can save 10% on your Rinea order when you shop HERE.  I hope you are inspired to use your Rinea Foiled Paper to create something fun.

Have a great day!
Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment