Wednesday 16 September 2020

Happy Haunting with Rinea

Hello friends!



It's time for another  Rinea Project .

Today I'm sharing a fun and easy Halloween Card idea.
Here are the products you will need for this project:
Arctic/Arctic Starstruck Foiled Paper
Adhesive
Cardstock
Halloween Sentiment Die (I used Happy Haunting by Tonic Studios)
Web Embossing Folder
Nuvo Drops in Black & White

I created a short YouTube Video to show you how to make them! Check it out here:




 
Love how this project came together! Here is another look:
 

Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog!  I love to read your comments -
they are always an encouragement. I would love to see your projects if you create them too! Remember, you can save 10% on your Rinea order when you shop HERE.  I hope you are inspired to use your Rinea Foiled Paper to create something fun.

Have a great day!
Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment