Thursday 20 June 2019

Joy Clair & Clear Scraps Cross Promotion

Hello crafty friends!


Today I have a creation featuring two awesome companies - Clear Scraps & Joy Clair!

I'm using the Deco Medium DIY Pallet from Clear Scraps, plus two new release stamps from Joy Clair - Friends & Flowers and Saved by Grace!

Saved By Grace | Bible Journaling stamp set  Friends and Flowers  Clear Stamps  

Alright!  Now that you have the supplies, let's get crafting!

First, I stamped my truck image with Versamark Ink and embossed with Black Detail Embossing Powder.  Then, I watercolored to add pretty colors.

    

Once it's all try, trim down to approx 4x4 square (give or take). Then I added a bit of a mat background for the piece.

Let's prepare our Clear Scraps Pallet!

I wanted to add wood grain paper - so I traced the outline onto my paper and trimmed each of the 3 sections to fit the pallet. I adhered the pieces with a liquid glue adhesive and then lightly sanded all the edges.

 

 

Prep your flowers!  I just loved the flowers in the Saved by Grace stamp set, so I wanted to use those to frame my truck!  I used Nuvo Shimmer Powders to create pretty watercolor backgrounds, stamped on my flower images with black ink and fussy cut them all out.


 

Finally, I simply arranged my frame how I wanted everything to look and glued down carefully. I used a mix of double sided tape and foam squares to add dimension.

  

I did add a bit of Nuvo Glitter Drops for some pretty embellishments.


I hope you enjoy this frame! I had a ton of fun creating it. Thanks for stopping by!

Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment