Friday 30 June 2017

Baby Oh Baby #2


Hello friends!





It's time for another card for SparkleNSprinkle!


Today I used the "Baby, Oh Baby" stamp set again to created a gorgeous baby card.

Here is the supply list:



To start making this card, I stamped the main image onto a piece of white cardstock. I fussy cut out the image. I used the new Aquaflow Watercolor Pens to color the image. They are SOO much fun to use and so easy!  


While that dried, I started working on my background.  I die cut a piece of Aqua Cardstock into a large oval using the Mixed Edge Oval Die set from Tonic.  I just love these essential dies!  I used the Crackle Background Stamp with Versamark Ink onto the oval and embossed with Butterscotch Embossing Powder. SOOO PRETTY!


I used this adorable rubber ducky patterned paper in the background.  All the layers were attached with 1/4" Tear-ific Tape. I stamped the sentiment with Versamark Ink and embossed with Poolside Embossing Powder.  I added a bit of Aquamarine Embellishment Mousse around the edges of the sentiment. 



Finally, I added some Crystal Drops in Dandelion Yellow and Caribbean Ocean. I just love how these drops finish off my cards. 


I hope you enjoy this card!  See you next time,

Jess

1 comment: