Friday 14 April 2017

SparkleNSprinkle - Girlfriend Support 2....part 2!

Hello crafty friends!

It's time for me to share another card I created for SparkleNSprinkle!  This one again features the Girlfriend Support 2 Stamp Set.



Supply List:

Sweet Lilac Crystal Drops 668N
Black Detail Embossing Powder EP171
Pale Periwinkle Jewel Drops 649N
Impulsive Purple Glitter G1069
Medium Nuvo Glue Pen 203N

This was an awesomely fun card to make! :)

First, I started by stamping the main "undies" image onto a piece of watercolor paper and grabbed my watercolors.  I did a light wash on the background and painted the individual images.  Once it was dry, I brushed on the Mother of Pearl Embellishment Mousse around all the edges. The sentiment was stamped with Versamark Ink and embossed with Black Detail Embossing Powder. I splattered on some more watercolor paints for a cool effect and let dry.



I applied the Impulsive Purple Glitter to the "undies" using the Medium Nuvo Glue Pen. I love how fast the glue dries!  I used the Mother of Pearl Embellishment Mousse one more time to the background cardstock.  Strips of ruffled ribbon were added to the back of the cardstock using 1/8" Tear-ific Tape.  All the layers were attached with 1/4" Tear-ific Tape too!




Finally, accents were added using the Sweet Lilac Crystal Drops and Pale Periwinkle Jewel Drops!  Man, I sure love those neat little drops!

I hope you enjoy this card!  Can't wait to share again next week!

 photo MHKDesigns_FreshByJess_Signature.png

No comments:

Post a Comment