Friday 30 December 2016

SparkleNSprinkle - Rustic Flowers Snapdragons #2

Hello friends!





I have another gorgeous card to share with you for SparkleNSprinkle, featuring the Rustic Flowers - Snapdragons Stamp Set!

Supply List:


This card came together very easily and has some gorgeous texture.

I started off by printing out the pre-colored Digital Stamp (my fave!).  Using the Nuvo Glue Pen, I simply added adhesive onto the flowers and sprinkled on the color of Embossing Powder I wanted to use.  I used Princess Rose, Pineapple, and Orange Sherbet on the flowers along with Chartreuse for the stems.  I added some dimension to the flower pot by adding Blackened Bronze Embossing Powder, again with the Glue Pen. Everything was heat set of course!


    




I had a little "oops" as you can see around the pot itself. I forgot to use my Anti-Static Bag before sprinkling on the Blackened Bronze Embossing Powder, so I ended up with a bit of residue on my paper.  I am just using this as as shadow effect ;)

For the background, I used the simple technique of applying 1/2" Tear-ific Tape to the edges of my paper, removing the protective backing and sprinkling on Chameleon Glitter, burnishing well with my finger tool.




All the layers were adhered with 1/2"Tear-ific Tape and I popped the entire front panel to the cardbase with Foam Squares.



TO finish, I added my Nuvo Jewel Drops & Crystal Drops in Strawberry Coulis, Rose Water and Red Berry randomly around the edge of the card and let dry. 




There you have it!


I hope you enjoyed this card and I can't wait to see you tomorrow with our January Reveal!



Cheers!



Jess

1 comment: