Friday 22 April 2016

MHKDesigns - Monthly Inspiration!

Hello friends!

I'm up on the MHKDesigns Blog today with my Designer Inspiration post for the month!

I decided to play with Stencil In the Roses - a GORGEOUS, simple set!

Simple Rose Digital Stamp Set

Here is what I created:



I just love the simplicity and beauty of this set.  I simply resized my roses in Microsoft Word & added the sentiment.  I printed if off on white cardstock and uses Watercolor Powder to paint them. Simple and to the point, don't you think?

Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time,




2 comments:

  1. I LOVE the way you colored these roses in, Jessica! This is absolutely stunning! Sending HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card! Love the colors!!!
    Lilian DT teamie
    The Leaf Studio

    ReplyDelete