Friday 6 November 2015

SparkleNSprinkle - Chicken Run

Hello friends!

I am back today with a new card a made for SparkleNSprinkle featuring the new release stampset, "Chicken Run" (00-761P5).  It's such a cute stamp with lots of great sayings - it will be perfect for some funny scrapbook moments too!


So....here`s how I made this card!  First, I took a strip of 2 1/2" Tear-ific Tape (SAT11) and attached it across the center of the doily paper (paper is from October Afternoon Farm House collection!).  Then, I sprinkled on Sparkle Embossing Powder (EP107) and heat set.  It's hard to see in the pictures, but it gave the background a bit of texture and sparkle!.  Then I pulled out the trusty sewing machine and stitched around the edges.  The Banner is also from October Afternoon - you simply sew right across the top of the banner and pop all the pieces out.  Super cute!


To make the chickens, I stamped the image in Versamark Ink (VM-001) and sprinkled on our NEWEST Enamel Embossing powder in Checkers (EP466).  I heat set from underneath the paper and it gives it such a nice, glossy finish!  Love it!  To accent the grass underneath, I took my Quicky Glue Pen (quicky) and then sprinkled on some Glistening Emerald SparkleNSoft (SS102) to give it a soft, shimmery finish. I fussy cut out the image and adhered to my background with pop-up Foam Sqaures (01615)

I stamped the sentiment in Versamark (VM-001) and used Black Detail Emobssing Powder (EP171) to make it stand out. I punched out the sentiment and adhered to the card with pop-up Foam Squares.

Of course, I always use my Static Free Bag (99512) before I add embossing powder to prevent flyaways and Embossing Powder sticking where I don't want it!



You can see a bit of the sparkly background in this picture!

Thanks for stopping by and I can't wait to share more creations with you this month!

Until next time,

Jess

2 comments:

  1. Super cute Jess - love the country, stitched look that you got with this card. Perfect for this colorful brood!

    ReplyDelete