Tuesday 3 November 2015

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #132


Hello friends!


I made an oopsie - I was supposed to post LAST week, but got my dates mixed up!  SOOO, I am posting this week :)

Here was the sketch we were given to work with over at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge:


Here is what I created for you:




I used an amazing Bow Stamp & Die set from The Ton Stamps! I just love it!  The paperpack is White Pines from Close to My Heart and the sentiment also comes from Close to My Heart.  I used Gold Detail embossing powder from SparkleNSprinkle to accent the bows and the sentiment.  I used DewDrop Brilliance ink in Galaxy Gold to stamp the bows.

I even made a second card and flipped the sketch:



I do hope that you will come out and play along with us this week!

Thanks for stopping by and I love reading all of your comments :)

Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment