Friday 15 January 2016

Creative Corner Challenges - Feathers

Hello again!


We have a fun theme over at Creative Corner Challenges this week!  It's all about FEATHERS!  I couldn't just stop at one card, so I made 2!

I used SparkleNSprinkle Embossing powders to emphasize the feathers.  I just love their quality products!  I used Fleur de Lis, Ocean and Gold Detail Embossing powders.  The Ocean is really cool - it's a marbled powder!



The papers were from a retired paperpack from Close to My Heart called "Magnifique".  I just love them.  The stamp set is also retired. Its one of those stamps that you can't get rid of!

I hope you will come along and play this week! 

Until next time,

Jess

5 comments:

  1. The gold and blues are stunning together Jess. Great cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous cards Jess, both of them although the bottom one is my absolute favorite.
    Hugs, Veerle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both sets of cards are awesome... Love the papers too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both sets of cards are awesome... Love the papers too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both of these are stunning! Love all the embossing and your bright blue peacock looks fabulous.

    ReplyDelete