Monday 4 December 2023

Gecko Galz - 25 Tags of Christmas

Hello again!  


I'm up today with my Tag Creations for Gecko Galz!!


I created two tags for you today.......and I had so much fun creating them!

 



Like how cute is this little deer?  The products I used are from:
- Christmas Spirit

I distressed the edges with brown ink and created a poinsettia die cut. Some gold paste was added for shimmer (what is Christmas without a little shine right?).

Next up:







So for this one I used background paper from Christmas Spirit.

The deer paper is from Compliments of the Season Junk Journal set and the sentiments were from Christmas Spirit. Once again I added clear embossing powder to make it look like the words were actual labels. I also added a white shimmer spray over the whole tag to finish it off. 

Thanks for stopping by and I can't wait to share more Gecko Galz projects with you! Be sure to head over to the Gecko Galz blog to grab the freebie of the day.

Merry Christmas everyone! 

xoxo
Jess



No comments:

Post a Comment