Thursday 24 February 2022

Creative Knockouts Challenge #441 with KLM Designs

Happy Thursday friends!

I hope this post finds you happy and healthy. I'm still trucking along with my chemo - tomorrow I have treatment #3. I'm feeling great actually - strong and healthy still. I hope it continues this way. Thank you for all your kind words of encouragement - it means a lot to me.

It's time for a new challenge over at Creative Knockouts. For Challenge #441, our theme is Anything Goes and our wonderful sponsor is KLM Designs.  I am working with a digi called "Chillin' At Home Gnome" - he's so cute!

Here is what I created:


I kept things super simple for this card. I colored up the sweet gnome using Tonic Studios Nuvo Alcohol Markers. I printed the sentiment onto a white card base, fussy cut out the image and added some dimensional foam squares to prop it up.  Super cute!

I hope to see you at the challenge. Challenges are a great way to bust out of a creative funk - or just to have fun and maybe win a prize or two!

Until next time,

Jess

1 comment:

  1. Oh this lil fella is too cute! Great card Jess! Hope all goes well with chemo #3!

    Hugs, K

    ReplyDelete