Friday 27 May 2016

Gone Fishin'...again!

Hello friends!

I have one more card to share with you today over on the SparkleNSprinkle blog!


Here is the complete Supply List:


To start, I took a piece of the Silver Metallic Mirror Cardstock and cut out a large circle. I then ran it through my Big Shot with a diamond patterned Embossing folder to create the fun, textured background.





Next, I used 2 pencil marks to outline where my circle would be so I could center the stamp. I rubbed the paper with the Static Free Bag and then  I stamped the boat image from Gone Fishin in Versamark Ink, sprinkled on the Blackened Bronze Embossing Powder and heat set. 





I adhered my silver panel to the blue background using 1/4" Tear-ific Tape. Now, I had some fun!  I took a sponge and used the Pure Platinum Nuvo Embellishment Mousse and dabbed it around the image and the mirror cardstock.  I set it aside and went to work on my letters!


I lightly sanded the edges of my chipboard letters, then used the Pure Platinum Mousse again to cover them lightly.  After they dried, I pressed them into Versamark Ink, sprinkled on some Blackened Bronze Embossing powder and heat set.  I think they turned out pretty cool!


 


I adhered the letters to the card using 1/4" Tear-ific Tape.  I just love how this adhesive holds!  To finish the card, I stamped the sentiment using Versamark Ink, embossed with Military Green Embossing Powder and heat set.  I used the Nuvo Crystal Drops Glossy in Dark Walnut to add some accents and set it aside to dry for a couple hours.  Once they were dry, I popped up the sentiment using Foam Squares and added to my card.

I hope you enjoy this card and I will see you very soon for our next reveal!!

Until next time, 


Jess


1 comment: