Tuesday 31 March 2015

Atlantic Hearts #101

Hello again!

We are back with another fun sketch over at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge!  Here is our sketch:


I knew exactly what I wanted to do when I saw it!  Here is what I came up with:



I used some mirror silver cardstock and embossed it with my Big Shot.  The flowers were from Close to My  Heart. Sentiment is from Teeny Timy Wishes by Stampin' Up (and the punch shapes are also from Stampin' Up!).

I hope you will come and play with us this week!

Until next time,

Jess

5 comments:

  1. What a beautiful take on the sketch, Jess. Love the embossed background and the gorgeous flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome....the embossing on the silver paper is so cool....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE your card - those flowers were one of my favourite products from CTMH and I was SO disappointed when they retired! The background is awesome! Great work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card!!! Love the flowers with those very bright and fun colours. And that embossed silver background just accents your card beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice card! Love all the layers and textures!

    ReplyDelete