Tuesday 17 February 2015

AHSC #95

Wow! 

We are getting closer to sketch #100 over at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge!!  I can't believe it!

I just loved this week's sketch - so much so that I pretty much used it exactly!  I had the perfect stamp to use from Prima too!

Here was the sketch:


Here is what I created:


Close up of the sentiment:


Inside I stamped a border of flowers.

Supplies:
Basic black Cardstock (Stampin'Up!)
Slate Cardstock (CTMH)
White Cardstock (CTMH)
Patterned Paper (Simon Says Stamp)
Birdcage stamp - (Prima Stamps)
Sentiment (CTMH)
Ink - Black (CTMH)
Ribbon - Pool Party (Stampin' Up!)

I do hope you will come and share your creations with us this week!

Until next time,

Jess

5 comments:

  1. I love that you did something to the inside and Kraft paper is my go to neutral. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I've been really trying to step up the inside of my cards lately :)

      Delete
  2. Very pretty. I am so bad about the inside... I've been trying harder. I think that's why I love the swing cards because while I'm decorating the outside I'm also decorating the inside..lol... otherwise I forget about the inside. Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I am just getting into swing cards myself! :)

      Delete
  3. Lovely card! Love the inside too!

    ReplyDelete