Monday 19 January 2015

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #91

Hello again!

It's that time of the week again - time for AHSC #91!  
I challenged myself this week to use NO stamping!  I pulled out some of my faves from October Afternoon and went to work.  Here was the sketch:

I came up with two cards.  I flipped the sketch for the second card.



I even lined the inside of the cards:


The Cardstock colors I used were from Stampin' Up! (Peach Parfait, Island Indigo and Very Vanilla).  All the papers and embellishments are from the Cakewalk Collection by October Afternoon.

I hope you enjoy and will come and play along with us this week.

Until next time,
Jess

2 comments:

  1. Jess - I love both of these cards!!! They are so much fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! Love the fun colors!! & the elephant! ;)

    ReplyDelete