Monday 6 January 2014

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #37

Happy New Year!

Here we are in 2014!!  I am so excited to be staying on with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge for a second term.  This weeks sketch screamed out to me as a clean and simple card.  It actually only took me 5 minutes!  Here was our sketch:

Here is what I came up with:



Supplies used:
Cardstock - Stampin' Up! Primrose Petals, Daffodil Delight
Patterned Paper - K&Company Sleepy Tree Designer Paper pad
Ink - Close to My Heart Barn Red
Stamp - Valentine Defined by Stampin' Up!
Embellishments - BasicGrey Candy Buttons

I had a lot of fun working with bright spring colors!  It was such a nice change and I am looking forward to a great year of creating!

Until next time...cheers!
-jess

2 comments:

  1. Sweet! Love the tree "peeking" out from the torn borders, and the pink enamel dots. Great take on this week's sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I created this sketch, it never occurred to me to use torn paper. Great idea. Cute card.

    ReplyDelete