Friday 15 July 2016

Creative Corner Challenges - Congratulations!

Hello friends!


It's another fun challenge week at Creative Corner Challenges!  Our theme this week is "Congratulations" which worked out perfect as we are attending a wedding this weekend!

I went to work and came up with this: 


To make the card, I took a piece of gold metallic cardstock and embossed with an embossing folder.  I rounded the corners using corner rounder.  I had a beautiful wreath chipboard piece from Southern Ridge Trading Company and thought it was perfect for this!  I used Stampendous Embossing Ink and Gold Detail Embossing Powder (both from SparkleNSprinkle).  I used a Sentiment from a Stampin' Up! wedding set and embossed with Black Detail Embossing Powder.  Finally, after die-cutting it out, I used my finger tool to rub on some Nuvo Gold Embossing Mousse and popped up with foam squares. 




I hope you enjoy this card and come out and play along with us!

Until next time, 

Jess

3 comments: