Sunday 22 July 2018

Rinea Christmas in July

Hello friends!


I was so excited when I opened my Rinea Designer Package and found this BEAUTIFUL Jade/Gold color of foiled paper!!!!!!  It's just amazing - and one of my favorite colors to boot!  
I am just in LOVE with the Jade/Gold Glossy Foiled Paper! I'm pretty sure that most of my Holiday cards this year are going to incorporate some of this beautiful foiled paper. I used the Crafter's Pack to create this card. I die cut the leaves for the flower using a thin die set (the foiled paper cuts beautifully with dies!). For the background, I cut a piece 4x5.25 inches and ran it through my Big Shot with a cool Tim Holtz embossing folder.  I just love how crisp and clean the foiled paper comes out with this technique - and it will retain the shape perfectly!!!
  

(You may remember seeing this foiled paper on a previous card I created HERE).
For my sentiment, I actually grabbed an Artist's Pack of our brand new MISFITS Variety Pack!  I love these little packs - they have an assortment of colors that are perfect to run through your diecutter - and you don't need to buy a full pack of one color! I layered the "joy" using the "Misfits" Mocha/Mocha Starstruck and the "Misfits" Silver/Silver Startstruck Foiled Paper.
I know you will love working with this amazing product! If you are looking at trying it, the Misfits are a perfect way to start, as it contains an assortment of colors and both glossy and startstruck versions.  I hope you enjoyed this card and I will see you next time!
Jess

 photo MHKDesigns_FreshByJess_Signature.png

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card, Jess! I love that soft green foil, too!

    ReplyDelete