Wednesday 28 February 2018

Papercraft Business Challenge #4

Welcome to our March Papercraft Business Challenge!



Our theme is Anything Goes (w/option: Easter - for an extra entry to win the prize).
I'm sure you have something related to this season in your stash!

I just received a beautiful new Stampendous Stamp Set and was dying to use it. It's called Hydrangea Garden - so pretty!  I also use the Nuvo Glitter Markers to color it all up.  SO sparkly!

Here is what I created:




I started by stamping the images onto white cardstock using Versamark Ink, then embossed with SparkleNSprinkle Black Detail Embossing Powder.  I colored them with the Nuvo Glitter Markers - soooo sparkly! Then, I fussy cut using scissors (I don't have the matching dies yet!).   I stamped a sentiment and embossed it with Amethyst Spray Embossing Powder. Finally, I stamped the butterfly image onto a piece of Embossable Acetate and embossed with the Black Detail EP. The image was fussy cut out and then colored with the glitter markers. I added a bit of details using Nuvo Glitter Drops in the corners. 








I hope you will come and join us for this super fun new challenge!  Did you know that Papercraft Business also offers a FREE Blog Purpose Course?  It's perfect if you are just starting our or if you simply want to improve your Blog's purpose!

SIGN UP FOR THE FREE 5 DAY EMAIL CHALLENGE!

See you all next time!

Jess

3 comments:

  1. Wow, Jess! I LOVE all that beautiful shimmer and sparkle... must put those Nuvo markers on my to-buy list.
    Looking forward to seeing all the inspiration for this month's challenge! :)
    Ashley Wells @ Proud PB DT Member
    Join in on the fun with our Papercraft Business Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Jessica. Love the shimmer and sparkles of those markers. Great fussy cutting too! :)
    Juan @ Proud PB DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving all the sparkle Jess! Such a lovely stamp that you have coloured so well. The butterfly gives it a lovely touch :)

    XO Lisa @ Papercraft Business

    Join in on the fun with our Papercraft Business Challenges!
    Join us at the Papercraft Business FB Group

    ReplyDelete