Wednesday 14 February 2018

Creative Knockouts Challenge #237

Hello crafty friends!

It's time for a new challenge over at Creative Knockouts Challenge #237!  Our theme this week is "Anything Goes" and our sponsor is "Crafty Sentiments".  I chose to work with this beautiful stamp set called "Scilla Fairy".

http://craftysentimentsdesigns.co.uk



Here is what I created:



Because of the Gold accents I used, it was really hard to photograph this card! I watercolored this image using Pearlescent Watercolors.

I hope to see you at the challenge! :)

Until next time,

Jess

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card Jess, love the image and design! Congratulations for being on the Scrapy Land DT! I am also new to the team. I wanted to come by and say hi. I am already one of your followers. :)
    Hugs, Sherry x
    Loose Stitches and Unraveled Threads

    ReplyDelete