Wednesday 10 January 2018

Kitty Bee Designs - Designer Spotlight January 2018

Hello friends!


I'm here today with my Designer Spotlight creation for Kitty Bee Designs!

Here is my Designer Inspiration for January, featuring the stamp set "I Love Fall Season Panda". So cute, right?









I colored this image using Prismacolor Pencils and added a few embellishments from my stash.

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Classic Design Team Challenge Blog
Do-Al(l) Kreatives - Challenge #13 Anything Goes

I hope you enjoy this card! 

See you soon!

4 comments:

  1. This is so very cute Thank you for sharing with us over here today at the Classic Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Michelle DT Owner/Admin for http://classicdesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/...

    ReplyDelete
  2. An absolute cute Card! I like the sentiment!

    Thanks for playing along with us at our present challenge at Do-Al(l) Kreatives and good luck! Hope you will join us next month again.

    Crafty greetings
    Alex

    *DT + Admin* Do-Al(l) Kreatives {#13 – ATG to the blog birthday}
    *DT* Kreativ-Tanten Challenge {#13 – ATG to the blog birthday}
    *DT* Craft Rocket Challenges {#44 - Winter}
    Alex' Kreative Seite

    ReplyDelete
  3. funny paper and super cute image! Very nice done!

    Thanks for playing along with our Do-Al(l) Kreatives Challenge and good luck!

    Hugs and please come back soon!
    Doris
    Kleido’s BastelStüble
    *Owner* Do-Al(l) Kreatives (#13 – Anything Goes + Blog Hop)
    *DT* Die Sketchtanten
    *DT* Die Traumfabrik

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh I love this card it's bright and playful! Well done great job. Thanks for joining Do-Al(1) Kreatives. Tammy DT

    ReplyDelete