Monday 15 January 2018

Cross Canada Hop - Welcome 2018


Welcome to our January Blog Hop featuring artwork that welcomes in 2018, featuring new products from the Seasonal Inspirations 2018 catalog. To purchase any of the items seen in our blog hop today, contact your local consultant (my website can be found HERE) to place an order.

We hope that you will take the time to leave comments on our posts, as we love to get feedback from our viewers....whether it was something that you really liked or some new technique that was used that you would like to learn how to do....by leaving us comments, we get to hear what you like, and what you want to see. Thank you… now on to our hop!

We have a small hop for you....so here are all the blogs to follow! :)







Here is the card I created:


Close to My Heart Supply List: 

I just loved this little Stargazer set and figured it was a perfect way to "BLAST OFF" into the new year! :)  I stamped the images onto white cardstock and simply watercolored the images. I added a bit of Glitter Marker accents to the images for some sparkle.


I used the Confetti Stars embossing folder to add some texture to the canary cardstock. 

Guess where the pattern for this card came from? Our NEWEST how-to guide, Make it From Your Heart Volume 4!!!

Here is how I decorated the inside of the card and the outside of the envelope:



I am the last stop along the way! You can start at the beginning over on Michelle's Blog!
If you get lost along the way, you can head to Michelle's Blog, http://mycreationswithmichelle.blogspot.ca, as she has the complete blog list.

Thanks for hopping along with us - we hope we were able to inspire you to get creative using some of the designs, products and techniques seen along the way. We hope you will join us again next month when we will be featuring projects that are inspired by love and friendships. So mark February 15th on your calendars and hop along with us.

See ya next time! :)

Jess

10 comments:

  1. Nicely done! Very cute design:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this. Great birthday card, could also see this as an invitation.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I was thinking the same thing as I was making it :)

      Delete
  3. Love the card!! Always looking for card ideas for boys!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! They are sometimes the hardest cards to make! I think I'm going to get lots of use out of this set :)

      Delete
  4. Love the colours you used and that was a terrific idea using the stars embossing folder. Terrific card for a boy!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I thought the stars worked awesome with this set!

      Delete