Monday 18 December 2017

Stick It Down - December 2017

Hello friends!

Welcome to another month with Stick It Down!  As a member of the card team, I was excited to create with this month's sketch!



I was playing with Rinea foil and Tonic Studios dies this week, so I decided to keep going and create my Handmade Greeting Card with it!

Here is what I created:



Handmade Greeting Card Instructions


I used the Beautiful Bunting Jubilant Jubilee dies to create this super fun Christmas tree! Obviously I inverted the dies to make the tree shape.  The Rinea foil is just too much fun to play with!  I used the Frosted Variety pack to make the tree. I had a piece of random copper craft metal sheet in my stash, so I embossed that with a wood-look embossing folder to make the tree's trunk base.

 I added a bit of faux snow and embossed a cute little white sentiment onto a piece of foil using SparkleNSprinkle's White Detail Embossing Powder. The background was a piece of Frosted Variety Pack foil that was embossed with Stampin' Up!'s Deep Cable Knit Embossing Folder. 

I hope you will come along and play with us this month!

See you "next year"!

Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment