Friday 18 August 2017

SparkleNSprinkle - Elf Sitter #1

Hello friends!




I have another fun Christmas Card to share with you featuring our newest release Stamp Set at SparkleNSprinkle!

Here is my supply list:


This was a super fun card to make!  First up, I started by making my background.  I added some water to a bit of Indian Gold Nuvo Embellishment Mousse and "flicked" it onto my papers from a paintbrush. I also used the Mousse to distress the edges a bit.

  

  

Next, I stamped my adorable Elf Image using black ink and colored him in using the super fun Nuvo Glitter Markers and Watercolor Pens!  I love the sparkle these markers give and they dry super quick too!  I've even started to play around with watercoloring with the Glitter Markers...but that's a story for another post ;)  After he was dry, I fussy cut him out!


Next, I made his "mantle". I stamped a woodgrain stamp image onto brown cardstock using Versamark Ink and embossed with Pebbled Copper Embossing powder. I assembled my background papers with 1/2" Tear-ific Tape and added the mantled, then the little elf "sitting on the mantle!  I also hung a couple bells from the mantle with some thread - just for fun!  

  

The sentiment was stamped with Versarmark Ink and embossed with Gold Detail Embossing Powder (PERFECT for holiday cards!).  I also flicked some of the Indian Gold Embellishment Mousse onto the sentiment. 

  

The finishing touches were Autumn Red Crystal Drops in the corners. 


I had so much fun making this card!  I hope you love it too!  I took too many pictures I think...here are some more angles! ;)

  

See ya next time!

Jess

1 comment: