Friday 23 June 2017

SparkleNSprinkle - Swallowtail Butterflies #1

Hello friends!


I'm here today to share with you my newest SparkleNSprinkle creation - this gorgeously golden card I made featuring the Swallowtail Butterflies Digi Stamp!


Here is my Supply List:

Alrighty!  Let's get creating!
First, I embossed my card base with a Butterfly Pattern Embossing Folder.  I applied the Indian Gold Embellishment Mousse all over the embossed pattern.   Using the Gold Marker from the Ember Glow Set, I spotlight colored one of the butterflies. You can't really tell too much from the pictures - it's on the bottom right hand side.  Next, I used the Crackle Background Stamp right over top of the embossed background.  I stamped with Versamark Ink and embossed with Magic Speckle Embossing Powder. I just LOVE the effect it made!  So light, but yet so interesting!  I think I'm going to LOVE this stamp!



After printing out my Swallowtail Butterflies Digi Stamp (in colored version), I fussy cut this gorgeous butterfly out and covered the entire image with Versamark Ink, then embossed with Clear Detail Embossing Powder.  This made the colors just pop and gave it a very shiny finish!  I adhered some Sterling Glitter to the butterfly with the new Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive.  Finally to finish off the butterfly, I rubbed a bit of Pink Flambe Embellishment Mousse around the edges very lightly.
I cut out 2 layers of cardstock with the Cockle Shell Tonic Die (I just LOVE these layering dies!) and once again grabbed the Indian Gold Embellishment Mousse to add dimension and shine around the edges. I use the Mini Blender Brushes to apply the mousse. 


All the layers were adhered with 1/4" Tear-ific Tape. I finished off the card with a ring of Indian Gold Crystal Drops around the Cockle Shells.



I hope you enjoy this card and will check out the SNS Store for some of the products I used!  See you next time a


 photo MHKDesigns_FreshByJess_Signature.png

No comments:

Post a Comment