Wednesday 26 April 2017

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge - #209

Hello friends!

Guess what???? I'm BACK on the Team at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge!  I couldn't stay away! HAHA :)  I'm so excited to be back on the Design Team with all the other incredible designers!

Here is this week's Sketch #209:


Here is what I created featuring the Live Beautifully Paperpack and Stamp Set - available in May from Close to My Heart (keep following the blog for more inspiration posts using this incredible Paperpack):




I did a little heat embossing using SparkleNSprinkle`s Strawberry Sherbet Cosmic Embossing Powder!

Supply List
 (all CTMH unless indicated):
Black Cardstock
Live Beautifully Paperpack (Limited Edition) - Available May 1
White Card Value Pack
Archival Black Ink
Versamark Ink
3D Foam Tape
Black & White Dots
Scotch ATG Adhesive
SparkleNSprinkle Strawberry Sherbet Embossing Powder


I hope you enjoyed my card!  See you next time!

 photo MHKDesigns_FreshByJess_Signature.png

No comments:

Post a Comment