Friday 24 March 2017

SparkleNSprinkle - Irish Blessings #2

Hello friends!


I have another new creation for SparkleNSprinkle today featuring the Irish Blessings stamp set!  This one has a fun, angled fold!

Supply List:

STEP 1: Print off the Digital Paper!
Isn't this gorgeous paper?  I chose to work with the green splattered background and printed off a couple sheets to work with (how cool is that?)


STEP 2: Make your fun folds!

I chose to do a Diagonal Gate Fold for this card.
My cardstock piece measured 5.5" by 8.25".  I used my scoring tool to make score lines at 2 3/4" and 5 1/2". After folding them in, I made score lines to the outside pieces on the diagonal (I should have made a quick video - idea for next time!). It's actually quite simple.


Step 3: Your Accents
I took a coordinating green cardstock and ran it through an embossing folder to create texture.  Next, I took my Mother of Pearl Embellishment Mousse to accent the embossed texture.




I stamped the adorable clover hat image onto white cardstock with Versamark Ink and Embossed with Black Detail Embossing Powder.  I colored in the image using ShinHan Twin Touch Markers.  I added Aztec Gold Glitter to the buckle of the hat using the Small Nuvo Glue Pen.  I used a scalloped die to cut out the image and a background piece.  I used the Mother of Pearl Embellishment Mousse to accent the outside edges of the image.  The sentiment was stamped with Versamark Ink and embossed with Black Detail Embossing Powder, then fussy cut out. 




After I cut down the printed Digital Paper to fit my panels, I stamped the clovers randomly around using Versamark Ink and embossed with Silver Pearl Embossing Powder! It gave such a nice, subtle background!  I also added a sentiment to the inside panel using the Versamark Ink and Black Detail Embossing Powder.

STEP 4: Adhere your layers!

  
All of the panels were adhered using 1/4" Tear-ific Tape (love, love love this stuff!)  Some green ribbon from my stash was added for some extra touches.



I hope you enjoy this card!  I had a lot of fun making it.  Don't forget to check out all the other amazing items in the SparkleNSprinkle shop!

Until next time, 

Jess

 photo MHKDesigns_FreshByJess_Signature.png

No comments:

Post a Comment