Friday 24 February 2017

SparkleNSprinkle - Leafy Spring Flower Wreath #2

Hello friends!


I have another gorgeous card for SparkleNSprinkle today featuring the Leafy Spring Flower Wreath Stamp!

Supply List:

Memento Ink - Angel Pink

As I always say, this card was quite simple to make! ;)

First, I stamped the wreath image using Versamark Ink and heat embossed with White Detail Embossing Powder. After it was cool, I used a sponge to apply the Angel Pink Memento Ink all around the edges of the card front as well as all over the embossed wreath. This sure made the wreath pop out of the page! 

 

Next, I grabbed the Woodland Green Crystal Drops and squeezed some out on a palette.  I took my aquapainter, carefully picked up some of the drop, then diluted with the water and painted the leaves of my wreath! Such a neat technique!  You can water it down as much as you want to get the desired effect.

   

I stamped the ribbon area out on a piece of white cardstock using Versamark Ink an heat embossed it with Fabulous Grape Embossing Powder. I used the painting technique once again to paint the ribbon using Rose Water Jewel Drops.  I stamped the sentiment with Versamark and heat embossed with Berry Bliss Embossing Powder. Angel Pink ink was used again to make the sentiment pop out. The sentiment was fussy cut out and attached using foam squares. I added a piece of ribbon for a bit of extra effect (adhered with 1/4" Tear-ific Tape of course!)





Finally, to finish off the card, I added Rose Water & Limoncello Jewel Drops!


I hope you love this card as much as I do!  See you next time,


 photo MHKDesigns_FreshByJess_Signature.png

2 comments: